Daisypath Ticker

Monday, July 16, 2007

Wedding Registry

Yesterday Jack and I went to Leigh Valley Mall and started our wedding registry at MACY'S. So far we picked some household appliances and a few pots that we needed. The stuff is on sale this week so feel free to buy it now!!!hehe I had my coworkers already looking at the goods.. so start spending some money because when they are gone... they are gone!!! I feel like a used car salesmen!!!! hehe. Okay you can look at our registry in stores under either Tiffany or Jack including our last names. Also you can look online.





1. go to http://www.macys.com/


2. click on wedding registry in the upper right hand corner


3. type in either my first or last name or Jack's and


4. find our names on the list and then click to see our regstry

No comments: