Daisypath Ticker

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Yikes 100 days to the wedding...

Time is flying by and there is only 100 days unti lthe wedding. So far I have alot of things accomplished such as the favors are all made and packaged in my basement. I have the placecard holders, guys have their tuxes, girls have their dresses, flower girls, and ring boy are set. Now we just need to get those invitations mailed out and the church stuff finalized. please pray for me that we have an organist and some readers, a soloist would also be nice!! hint hint Ryan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey u! Allan and I couldn't be more excited for you. We really grew up from those KFC days! Best of luck and can't wait to meet up with you soon! Jess

marcy said...

Hi Tif
Well you have one reader - Sister Ellen
I am pretty sure she's been practicing already
love you two
mom