Daisypath Ticker

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Save The Date

So it is official that we will be having our reception at the Shawnee and anyone who is interested in staying the night should call to reserve their rooms. With that said it's time to move onto another fun Topic....... Save the Date Magnets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Below are some of the magnets I like. I definitely want a picture of me and Jack on the magnets to make it more personal. Feel free to comment on the ones you like to help me pick the best one. Thanks!!!!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the blue and black one the best, but that's just cause I like those colors.
What were your wedding colors again? If you want a theme going on, go for your wedding colors!

Robin said...

I like them all. They look really cool. I guess it depends on the kind of photo you pick, which one will look the best.

Anonymous said...

I like the wording on the first one

Anonymous said...

I like one & three-- :)

Robin said...

MySpace isn't working right now & I'd like to wish Jack luck on defending his thesis on Friday.

Best of luck, Jack!!!!